These stabilised chlorine granules are ideal for daily dosing of your swimming pool or spa, to produce free active chlorine which kills bacteria and other potentially harmful organisms. They are rapid dissolving and have minimal impact on pH.
- Maintain pH level within the ideal range of 7.2 – 7.6. If level is not in this range, adjust.
- Maintain free chlorine residuals within the range Pools: 1 -3mg/l (ppm); Spas: 3 – 5mg/l (ppm). *Freshly filled new spas or spas left drained for a period of time require an initial start up dose of 20mg/l (pm) of free chlorine circulated for a minimum of 2.5 hours.
- This product may be applied directly to pools and spas where temperatures exceed 20 degrees C. If below this temperature or in doubt pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 100g of product per 2.2 gallons (10ltrs) of water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution to the pool or spa whilst the pump(s) are turned ‘on’, preferably near the water inlets to aid distribution.
- Repeat dose application if necessary to achieve levels in point 2 above.
- It is recommended that you periodically (e.g. weekly/fortnightly) shock or oxidise your water, using shock or oxidiser products, to eliminate any excess contamination.