- These tablets are designed for use with bromine feeders and floating dispensers.
- When feeder device requires refilling with tablets always follow manufactures instructions.
- Ensure tablets used in the feeder are of the same chemical (Bromo-Chloro-Dimethyl Hydantoin). If other materials have been previously used, wash out feeder thoroughly before adding tablets.
- Adjust feeder to ensure a constant bromine residual is present in the spa.
- Check bromine levels regularly with a Test kit and maintain a bromine residual of 3 – 5mg/l (ppm) for domestic spas and 4 – 6mg/l (ppm) for commercial spas.
- Check pH value regularly with a Test kit and maintain levels between 7.2 – 7.6.